Thanks so much, Sparrow (http://sparrowinthesnow.wordpress.com/), for nominating me for a Reader Appreciation Award. Sparrow writes from the heart, daring to reveal her soul far more than I am yet comfortable to do. I admire her! Check out her blog!
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- What is your favourite colour? dark green and brown (to wear); pink and orange (to look at)
- What is your favourite animal? cat (the domestic kind)
- What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? green tea
- Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
- Favorite pattern? polka dots
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? not sure; I enjoy the challenge of finding “the perfect gift” but I really love opening presents, too
- Favorite number? Three
- Favorite day of the week? Saturday
- Favorite flower? lilac
- What is your passion? honestly, I think my passion is hanging out with my cats; my hobbies, though, are writing, painting, and crafty stuff